Let’s just say the belt is starting to get little tighter these days. We’ve all been there, right? You are then faced with a decision of what to do next.
- Drop my belt down a notch?
- Ignore it like nothing has changed and hope it stretches out?
- Try and trim up?
I’ve chosen #3.
Here is my basic action plan
- Use LoseIt to track my daily calorie intake and log measurements
- Because eating right has more impact on health than exercise
- Up my water intake
- Continue doing bodyweight exercises—increasing the set-lengths and diversifying the workout
- In general, just watch what I eat more and avoid large amounts of carbs and refined sugars
- Have weight and measurement goals I log regularly
I plan on staying active with my family as I get older and I hope that this re-adjustment will help remain on that path.